Go

People

People"/ Lessons"/ Memories"/ Farewell"/ Home"/

Thursday, April 13, 2006

From Ashley/Gidget

There are way too many people to list, but I will list some that made a huge impact on my life.

* Jugs/brad, whether or not you know it, Kawkawa would never have been the same without you.. Ha ha.. Oh man. There were some interesting times..
* Notique/Sheree, I miss you so much, and writing letters to you every summer was so much fun, I love it to bits.
* Tigger/Leah, you amaze me.. No doubt about that.
* Piglet/Lindsey, You were always there for me.
* Chunk/Chad, every summer... I would have caught up to you, you know.. Eventually...
* Crooks/Simon, I loved working with you in summer o3..
* Choi/Ben, what can I say? Kawkawa wouldnt be the same without ya!
* Flood/Mel, you helped me through alot the year I was on HIS team.. Thanks Mel...
* Pele/Sheena, I'll never forget our shooting star!

MAN! There are so many people.. I could go on and on for a long time, but I can't.. Overall, Kawkawa impacted me in more ways that I can even imagine, and God does amazing things through the people there. Thank you so much, guys.. Love you all
xoxo Ashley